I Am 80's Cafe, SS4

Looking for a place to hang out and doesn't want to be in the line?
Try this cafe located at SS4.
I Am 80's

Long Black
Not to my liking as the coffee taste a little light and missing out the coffee aroma.
Good thing is it comes with a slice of butter cookie. 
I Am 80's - Long Black

Fish & Chips
Freshly cooked for the fish, fries and vege however a little too oily.
Personally I like the salad source, a little touch with salt and sour.
I Am 80's - Fish & Chips

Duck Pasta
I kind of like this dish, it looks sophisticated and elegant with the black plates.
Nicely cooked duck meat with small bites of mushroom but bad part is pasta a little overcook.
I Am 80's - Duck Pesto


I Am 80's Cafe
35, Jalan SS4C/5 Taman Rasa Sayang
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Operating hours: Daily 10:30am - 10:30pm


Food: 4.0/10 - Halal
Price: 5.0/10 - RM60.00 for 2 pax (2 main dishes and 2 drinks)
Service: 3.5/10 – Although no other table with customer but took them awhile to notice we just went in.
Ambiance: 5.5/10 - It was cozy with a touch of soft musics and not crowded.
Verdict: Great place to hang out and lots of parking outside the shop.


Date visited: 20th August 2015